As we want you to have the possibility to do more with your book highlights, quotes and beautiful thoughts, we invite you to enter Zapier.
Zapier lets you connect Snippet to 1,000+ other web services. You can create automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding required, automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Let Snippet be the trigger for hundreds of Zaps!
Did you already connect your acccount to Zapier?
You might want to read this post on how to create a zap for automatically posting your snippets to Facebook.
1. Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in, connect and share.
2. Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
3. Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Snippet"
4. Use your credentials to connect your Snippet account to Zapier.
5. Once that's done you can start creating an automation!
Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor.
Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.