Snippet works perfectly in your Opera browser. You simply need to install our Chrome extension.
1. Open your Opera browser and go to Install Chrome Extensions add-on page.
2. Click the green "Add to Opera" button and the add-on will be installed.
1. In your Opera browser go to Snippet extension page in Chrome Web Store
2. Click the green "Add to Opera" button, then "Ok" in the alert box.
3. To finish installation click the "Install" button as shown in the image below.
4. That's it, Snippet is ready use! Simply click the highlighter icon whenever you want to highlight something on the web.
See how to organize snippets with tags, colors and more.